|ARMONK, N.Y., June 9, /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the winners of its annual IBM Beacon Awards competition, recognizing IBM Business Partners for outstanding delivery of value to clients and innovative approaches to solving business issues. Winners were selected in 22 award categories by leading industry journalists, analysts, and IBM executives.
(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090416/IBMLOGO )
The IBM Beacon Awards are an important part of IBM's PartnerWorld program, providing industry recognition, increased visibility and promotional opportunities to winners and finalists. Members of PartnerWorld take advantage of worldwide IBM marketing and enablement initiatives to drive new revenue and market opportunities through the delivery of innovative, high-value business solutions.
"The IBM Beacon Awards recognize the best solutions and services that Business Partners deliver across our business and around the world," said Rich Hume, general manager, IBM Global Business Partners. "Through their dedication to innovation, business value and customer satisfaction, these Business Partners combine their deep technology and industry expertise with IBM technology to deliver exceptional solutions that solve real business problems."
Chosen from more than 340 nominations, winners and finalists from around the world will be honored. This year's Beacon Award winners by category are:
- Excellence in the Mid-Market - Asia Pacific Growth Markets, Teamworks Solutions Private Limited, India
- Excellence in the Mid-Market, DPS, Inc., US
Industry and ISV Solutions
- Outstanding Enterprise Application Solution by an ISV, SAP, Germany
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Innovation, iEnterprises, Inc., US
- Outstanding Industry Solution by an ISV, Beijing RiseSoft Co., Ltd., China
Dynamic Infrastructure Solutions
- Outstanding Business Resiliency Solution, Computer Integrated Engineering System LTD. Korea
- Outstanding Energy and Environment (Green) Solution, Enterprise Information Management, Inc., US
- Outstanding Virtualization and Consolidation Solution, Logicalis, Inc., US
- Outstanding Information Infrastructure Solution, Solutions II, US
- Outstanding Power of i Business Solution, MSI Systems Integrators, US
- Winning Solution with Power Systems and AIX, S1 IT Solutions, US
- Excellence in System z Solution, Sogeti, US
- Outstanding System x and BladeCenter Solution, Lanlink Informatica, Brazil
- Outstanding Product Affinity Services Solution, Dynamix Group, Inc., US
- Outstanding Complementary Growth Solution, Mainline Information Systems, US
- Outstanding Collaboration Solution with IBM Global Technology Services, FRITZ & MACZIOL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH, Germany
- Outstanding Information on Demand Solution, Stream I.T. Consulting Limited, Thailand
- Innovative Collaboration Solution with Lotus(R) Software, Elguji Software, LLC, US
- Outstanding Service Management Tivoli(R) Solution, Lighthouse Computer Services, US
- Outstanding Software Delivery with Rational(R) Software, Ascendant Technology, US
- Outstanding WebSphere(R) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Solution, Shandong Inspur Software CO., Ltd., China
- Overall Technical Vitality, Sirius Computer Solutions, US
For more information about the IBM Beacon Awards, including a description of the winning companies, please visit http://www-200.ibm.com/partnerworld/pwhome.nsf/weblook/2009_awards_winners.html.
To learn more about IBM PartnerWorld, a comprehensive program that offers marketing and sales resources, training, certification and technical support to help create new revenue and market opportunities for IBM Business Partners, visit http://www.ibm.com/partnerworld.
IBM Media Relations