Manager (.net Team)
- Implement business solutions, in medium and large or several small projects in compliance with company standards, meeting client expect ion.
- Identify critical business issues for customers and develop solutions by integrating process knowledge with industry knowledge.
- Act as the first point of escalation for customer satisfaction issues arising from services delivery of team member and for resolution of “day to day” issues affecting number of the local services team.
- Review schedules of assignment of relevant personal to service demand whilst resolving any resource scheduling conflicts and issues.
- Participation in customer steering committees as required, and facilitates effective client communication. Liaising with customer management representatives regarding various projects.
- Research and develop related software and technique.
- Build and Manage Team
- Monitor the effective performance and utilization of the team.
- Develops and/or modifies application software according to specifications and requirements.
- Develops application software in designated languages and tools
- Creates documents of application software according to corporate-standards.
- Creates test scripts for unit and integration test.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in .net Developer
- C#, Vb.net Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in SharePoint 2010 and K2
- Able to work under pressure, and willing to learn a new technology
- Have knowledge in .Net 4.0 framework, MVC 3.0, WPF, WCF, and WF is a plus